Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Ford F-150
The Ford F-150 is Ford’s most popular model and has for a long time held the position of the best-selling vehicle in America. If you’re not sure you want to trust the sales figures, though, here are some other reasons to buy an F-150.
1) Strength. High towing and hauling and a frame that’s the strongest in its segment make the F-150 an unbeatable choice.
2) Safety. The F-150’s many NHTSA 5-Star ratings are unique in its segment.
3) Fuel economy. The 2016 F-150 is more lightweight than ever, and the EcoBoost engine makes it even better.
4) Features. Practical safety additions like Trailer Sway Control for easier handling are abundant.
5) Interior. The F-150’s spacious cabin and luxurious amenities keep you and your passengers comfortable.
6) Styling. The F-150 is bold at every level, but higher trims offer even more refined accents.
7) Versatility. For work or every day, the F-150 is great for families.
8) Driving dynamics. The F-150 is an incredibly smooth ride thanks to its advanced suspension.
9) Aftermarket parts. There are tons of optional add-ons to check out.
10) Awards! The F-150 has often been recognized by prestigious groups like the IIHS, NHTSA, and KBB.
Visit Griffin Ford Lincoln to take a test drive in a new Ford F-150!